National Valuation – Appraisal Services
- Promissory Notes – Mortgage Notes
- Secured Notes – Unsecured Notes
- Performing Notes – Non-Performing Note
- Business Notes – Personal Notes
- Discounted Notes – Defaulted Notes
Litigation Support and Valuations
- Expert Witness – Expert Consulting
- Valuation Advice – Estate Consulting
- Divorce and Dissolution Valuations
- Litigation and Arbitration Valuation Consulting
- Investor Valuation Advice and Consulting
Over 35 years of honest dealings Nationally
Cash-Flow Financial Assets Valued
Attorneys, CPA’s, Tax Planners, Trust Administrators, Investment Advisors, Probate Administrators, Investors, and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) must know the Fair Market Value cash-flow financial assets such as promissory notes, mortgage notes, Divorce notes, and intro-family loans. A professionally prepared Qualified Appraisal Report by a Qualified Appraiser is required.
Our appraisal reports are backed by over 35 years of active, hands-on experience in the note and cash-flow industry.
Free Initial Consultation
I will be happy to review your documents and discuss you or your client’s needs on a “no charge/no obligation basis.” A fixed fee will be provided.